Pantone Colour Bridge Guide | Coated and Uncoated
The definitive guide to colour management, the Bridge set provides both the classic Pantone PMS solid (spot) colours along with the CMYK, RGB and Hex (web) equivalents.
- Two handheld fan decks
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation
- Quickly illustrates how closely basic industry CMYK printing can match to Pantone Spot colours
- Includes 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colours, for a total of 2,139 colours.
- Each colour displayed with CMYK, HTML, and RGB values
- Features updated CMYK values produced using G7 methodology to better represent industry standard colour management and printing conditions, to show the true results of moving from a Pantone spot colour to its process colour equivalent
- Colours arranged in chromatic format
- Index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each colour
- Use for digital design, animation, and packaging when CMYK process printing is required
- Color Bridge is the only Pantone Tool that offers CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Spot colours
- Use throughout design workflow, from colour inspiration to press check